In the following sections, you will find detailed information on the processing of your data for which the companies of the allcarphotos.net will request your consent, by the legislation in force at all times.
- A. We process the information that the interested parties provide us to manage the services of sending publications, web registration, and registration in events, as the case may be.
- B. Based on the information you provide us, we will develop a commercial profile that allows us to offer you services and/or products by the preferences and interests that you have expressed, whether they are our own or those of third parties, as well as improve your user experience. Sending offers of services and/or products may be made by any means, physical or electronic, including email, telephone, and/or SMS.
- C. We will keep the data you provide us as long as you do not ask us to delete them.
- D. We will endeavor, with your collaboration, to keep the data we process duly updated.
Except in the case that we expressly indicate, when obtaining your consent, that we need it for a specific purpose, such as the execution of a contract (typically subscription or purchase of publications, or to manage your participation in an event), the legal basis under which we carry out the processing of your data is the consent that you grant us, for the purposes and uses that we have detailed in sections 2.A and 2.B above.
As long as we have the express consent of the interested party necessary for this purpose, the data that we process, of users of the webs, clients, suppliers, and workers of the different companies of the allcarphotos.net, will be communicated to the other companies of the allcarphotos.net, for internal administrative purposes and those indicated in sections 2.A and 2.B above, as well as for any of these companies to receive the order, from another or others, to carry out the data processing on behalf of the Responsible company thereof.
The companies that make up the allcarphotos.net are those indicated in section 1.
In principle, we do not communicate to third parties outside allcarphotos.net the personal data that we process. If we were to do so, we would previously notify you, and the company that would receive such communication would request from you the necessary consent.
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST YOU IN MATTERS OF DATA PROTECTION
We remind you that current regulations recognize the following rights:
- To request access to your data, for any purpose, in particular, to find out if we are treating your data, for what purpose and on what legal basis (contractual consent, specific consent, etc.);
- To request the rectification of inaccurate data or the deletion of the same, e.g. when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- To request the limitation of the data processing, in certain circumstances, in which case we will keep them only for the exercise or defense of possible claims;
- To oppose the treatment of the same, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, in which case we will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims; Y
- To the portability of personal data that refer to you (not third parties), that you have provided us yourself directly, and that are subject to automated processing.
If you exercise any of such rights concerning those data that are essential for the execution of a contract, we will inform you of the consequences that may arise from it. In cases where the legal basis of the treatment is different from the contractual consent, we will immediately proceed to execute what you order us in this regard, without prejudice to the legality of the data processing carried out until that date. In any case, you can collect information on the exercise of your rights from the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or similar bodies of the Autonomous Communities.
In the cases permitted by current Law, in which we process your data and we have not obtained it directly from you, we will inform you by post, by email, or by instant messaging, about the following points:
- The source from which your data comes and, in particular, if it is a publicly accessible source, available without restrictions;
- The categories of personal data in question, as well as whether it is specially protected data.
The Responsible for the Treatment undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee their security to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, and by the provisions of current regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties, in which case it will notify the competent authority within the deadlines indicated for that purpose by current regulations.
The Cookies Policy of the Data Controller is accessible through the following link, in addition to the one that has appeared in a pop-up window when accessing this web page.
It is recommended that you read this Cookies Policy to know what cookies are, which ones are used on this website and for what purposes, the information that each one of them collects, and the options available to you both through the configuration of your internet browsers such as accessing the websites of their providers and the main browsers, to configure or reject the installation of cookies on their terminals (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.).